- Fixed installation problem.
- Added GM_addStyle and GM_log.
- Moved "GreaseKit" menu to left of the "Window" menu.
- And these modification is based on Jiang Jiang's patch.
- This version works with 64bit applications on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed memory leaks by
- Applied hetima-san's workaround for
PAC (Proxy Auto Config) file.
- Added "Edit" button to "Manage Scripts&qout; window.
- Fixed handling of a CR (0x0d) only script file.
- Removed GM APIs for security reason.
- Changed application injecting mechanism,
GreaseKit 1.3 is now implemented as a SIMBL plugin.
- Added ".tld" keyword for URI matching.
- Changed ":)" menu to "GreaseKit".
- Renamed from Creammonkey to GreaseKit.
- Added support of all WebKit-based applications.
- Implement GM_openInTab and GM_addStyle.
- Better support for frame (ex. nested frame)
and some bug fixes.
- GM_xmlhttpRequest support overrideMimeType.
However this options is used only for Japanese character encoding.
- Don't remove "window" variable.
- Support frames.
- Support POST method on GM_xmlhttpRequest.
- Make HTTP method names uppercase on GM_xmlhttpRequest.
- Implement GM_xmlhttpRequest, GM_setValue, GM_getValue and GM_log.
- Execute script when DOM is ready,
don't wait loading of all images and other resources.
- Don't cache local scripts.
- Support Accept-Encoding.
Fixed problem where if a script has an error,
then other scripts can't execute in the page.
- Save toggle setting of scripts.
- Read script file as a UTF-8.
- You can toggle the script on and off from the menu.
- Don't execute a script if the page is modified by the same script.
- Fixed packaging bug.
- Fixed charactor encoding bug.
- Added Spanish localization. (Thanks to Miguel Herranz!)
- Fixed a problem with reloading.
- Fixed wildcard bug.
- Added German localization. (Thanks to Jannis Leidel!)
- Renamed from CreamMonkey to Creammonkey.
- Allows scripts that don't have metadata.